Thursday, October 06, 2005

Some jokes related to programming..

Taken from Nus cs1101c jokes forum:

A project manager, a computer programmer and a computer operator are driving down the road when the car they are in gets a flat tire. The three men try to solve the problem.

The project manager said: "Let's catch a cab and in ten minutes we'll reach our destination."

The computer programmer said:
"We have here the driver's guide. I can easily replace the flat tire and continue our drive."


The computer operator said:
"First of all, let's turn off the engine and turn it on again. Maybe it will fix the problem."

Suddenly a Microsoft software engineer passed by and said:
"Try to close all windows, get off the car, and then get in and try again."

Another one:

C gives you enough rope to hang yourself. C++ also gives you the tree object to tie it to...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a new blog that I'm just starting and I could really use some help. I'm not to sure what I should write about. I gave my blog a cool title which seems to attract visitors:
www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com

but I only have one post on it at the moment. Have you got any suggestions??? Take a look if you get the chance. I want my blog to be cutting edge...a good read. lol...your'll understand when you see it!

The other site I have is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit + I'll be at any suggestions you have about my blog.

Adrian

Anonymous said...

Local Internet Blogger Claims To Have Hacked Salisbury Mayor's Computer Files
Salisbury Mayor Barrie Tilghman says a local internet blogger is claiming he "hacked" into her computer files.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a blog which you can see by going to www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com....maybe you can help me out with it? I'm finding it hard to find something I want to write about. Any help would be great.

I also have a work at home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit. Adrian

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Metin2 gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Metin2 yang can make you happy.You can change a lot Cheap metin2 yang for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the sametime. Playing online games can make much Cheap metin2 gold. Come and have a try. You will feel a different feeling. And you can Buy metin2 gold do what you want to do in the online game.