Monday, October 03, 2005

Sore throat, go away...

I have been pretty sick for the past 1 week.. down with fever and sore throat.. perhaps due to the stress from the mid term test? However, my condition miraculously became much better after my sociology test.. as opposed to what I expected...I felt much much better after this test than any other of my core modules’ papers.. Ohh well.. I came to a conclusion that essay papers are not as wearisome as MCQs papers.. I confirmed this deduction on Saturday after my electrical engin paper (It was short ans).

Argh enough of that.. as I was saying my condition got much better after the 2 test. However, it got worse after Saturday night.. Thanks to Meng Hui’s birthday party! I thought you said you are not going to have BBQ? I have been eating porridge and mee soup for the past week and there you have satay, curry chicken, otah, chicken wings among other mouth-watering food. You can’t expect me to eat only the mee right? Although I faced strong objections from Liu Ting and Xiao yun, I just could not resist the temptation. Yes.. I deserved it..

My doctor said I need more vitamin C; my body resistance to cold seems to be rather weak. This means more vegetables and fruits from now on and time to invest in vitamin C tablets..

Ok time to finish up my physics online tutorial. Question 3 and 5... Dateline is today 2359...

No comments: