Friday, October 14, 2005

Haiz...

Got back my sociology term test paper and I am awfully ashamed to announce that I think I did better in this than any of my core. Well, I spent much more time revising this subject than my cores during the 4 days term “break”, so it better be good if not it would not justify the amount of time I spent on it. Also, perhaps due to less expectation and therefore I did not pressurized myself too much during the test itself. Also, come to think of it, I seem to enjoy this module more than any of my cores… Dang, sometimes I feel that I am in the wrong faculty… -.-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hrmm i feel the same too.... in wrong faculty haix... stress

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

What do you know Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold. And do you want to know? You can get potbs gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get potbs Doubloon to play game. I know potbs money, and it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn how to buy potbs Doubloon. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.